Fullname : Princess Sarah Dellosa
Nationality : Filipino
Educational Attainment : College Graduate
Current Address : Taguig City, Manila
I am a Business and Entrepreneurship graduate with 6 years of working experience.
I am passionate and take pride in my good work ethic. I am hardworking and highly organized. I can manage multiple tasks with minimum supervision. I am computer savvy; I am knowledgeable in Microsoft applications, google operations, and Email and calendar management. I am also well versed in creating a website using WordPress, I can do designs using Canva and I can manage social media for Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Since I’ve been working in a call center setting for 4 years, I am trained to provide good customer service, do multitask, handle complex situations, work on a graveyard shift, deliver good quality results and meet metrics.
I am looking forward to working in a company whose vision is positive and has a meaningful mission.
- Highly creative and has attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Has good command of written and spoken English and Filipino
- Hardworking, disciplined, and has a passion for work
- Has good communication and initiative
- Sufficient background in Management
- Eager to learn and discover new things related to the chosen profession
- Can finish work to meet short deadlines and can work under pressure
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
OPTUM GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
(August 2020 –Present)
- Provides professional and timely service to agents, clients, members, and dependents.
- Effective communication skills via telephone and e-mail.
- Provides accurate and timely responses to all inquiries.
- Resolves COBRA issues with internal staff and outside vendors.
- Processes all incoming and outgoing COBRA-related correspondence.
- Handles and process check payments from members and apply them to their account.
- Help groups process annual Rate Changes and Update the system with renewal rates for client billings.
- Handles urgent prescription issues and can send updates to vendors.
- Maintains and audits electronic eligibility file loads.
- Respond to all general COBRA participant inquiries via email and phone within COBRA guidelines to include average speed to answer, and average handles time.
- Provide ongoing assistance to team members.
- Meet quality standards for calls, email etiquette, and other work.
OPTUM GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
(July 2016 - August 2020)
- Manage the intake of members of the admission/discharge information post notification
- Work with hospitals, clinics, facilities, and the clinical team to manage requests for services from members and/or providers.
- Manage the referrals process, processing incoming and outgoing referrals, and prior authorizations, including intake, notification, and census roles
- Provide appropriate triage and care coordination notification cases for non-clinical assessment/intervention
- Process notification requirements
- Assist the clinical staff with setting up documents/triage cases for clinical coverage review
- Handle resolution/inquiries from members and/or providers that may include:
- Benefit and eligibility information
- Billing and payment issues
- Customer material requests
- Physician assignments
- Authorization for treatment
- Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
- Verifying appropriate ICD-9 and CPT coding usage
QuickPro Academy (quickpro.site)
Web Design and Development | E-commerce | Video Editing | Social Media Admin | SEO Expert | Amazon Expert
Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship
BU-CBEM Bicol University - College of Business Economics & Management
(2012 - 2016)
FB Pages I Managed
Sample Digital Social Media Content
Sample Website i created
Work smart - not harder. I made this Website from scratch; it serves as a landing page for my referrals to make it easy for them to know more about the Job Positions available; but mostly, I made this to make it easier for me to get their information using WP Form feature - no more repetitive questions from applicants! Every answer to the applicant's questions is already found on the Website. Check it out by clicking the button below.
Sample Video Editing
I made this video as an entry to our company's "Top Series/Movies Video Contest". The video should only be 30seconds - 1:15 Minutes short only, that's why the video was in fast forward. This video showcases my Top 5 underrated Netflix series.
This is a greeting video I made for my partner for his 26th Birthday. I made it in a total of 7 hours, which includes; creating the props and shooting. This is a "stop motion" type of video.
I made this video again, as an entry to our company's Video Making contest with the theme being "Embracing Changes during the Pandemic"; this one should not be more than 2 mins and the size should not exceed 3MB. This is a "point of view" kind of video.
Get In Touch
Feel free to get in touch with me thru my Facebook page
Drop An Email
Also, feel free to drop me an email anytime for business purposes only
Visit my social media platforms. Click on the social media icons on the right for easy access.